Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Hybrid View

Default Can you have a fever and not feel cold?

THis evening, it has been the warmest yet this year, at 87 degrees. I cannot stop sweating and I feel like it's 100 degrees! I was wondering if it could be a fever, but usually when you have a fever you feel, well, sick and you shiver! I checked my temp and it was a little over 98.6 about 99 but it is normal for temps to be higher in the evening. It's scaring me because an article I read said fever can cause v* and well I'm freaking...........Can you have a fever and feel like really hot?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Default Re: Can you have a fever and not feel cold?

I think you will be just fine. I know I have been sweating a lot today due to the fact of how hot is has been! Just try to drink cool liquids, water would be your best bet and you should be just fine!

I was worried about this just the other day! Well honestly I turned out fine. Mine was 99.1 and I did not get sick. So it's definitely normal. And I was so worried about it!

Thank you! I drank alot of water and took a cold shower, today I felt better! Its so scary when I can't figure out whats going on but I'm concluding that it was the heat