Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: again

Hybrid View

Question again

ok my 7 yr old had the stomach flu on 4/10. Now tonight she has *d again. Can she get it back this quick? I am so tired of this season.
    Colleen

Default Re: again

It may not be the stomach flu, it may be something she ate. I wouldn't worry about it too much. Unless she starts running a fever and starts vomiting. If she does have it again it could be another strain of it in which she could get. Make sure you are keeping her Vitamin C up to boost her immune system.
    Tumblr :
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Facebook :
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Youtube :

~No matter where life takes me, find me with a smile.
    ~

It can be...I think there is 2 strains going around this year...possibly more. I hope not though I am ready for this to all be done! ANyways just keep her immune system up and make sure she is washing her hands before eating and she is getting adequate rest! Hope she feels better!

I agree withCMM811 there does seem to be another strain this year (not what we all need) !!! with varying systems but then again it could just be
    something not agreeing with her little tummy hope she is ok

she says she feels fine. She had two episodes of *d. My 4 year old has wet farts this morning. I am just tired of this. My girls have been sick with one thing or another since January
    Colleen

Her intestines might just be getting back into order. I hope everyone feels better soon!
    PM me for contact info such as skype, email, or facebook. Thanks!