Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default OT: Remix Contest (AWOLNATION Not Your Fault) aka help Bonnie's friend.

Hey guys! One of my friends is in a remix contest. He's currently placed 2nd out of 240! If he gets 1st he will have his song on a Red Bull Records release. Please take a second to vote for him, and listen if remixes are your style. You don't need to make an account, just click vote and verify your E-Mail address (that way they know you aren't cheating!) I've already done so and gotten no spam what so ever

http://www.indabamusic.com/opportuni...issions/100212

Thank you so much for your time :P

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You may find these links helpful!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Default Re: OT: Remix Contest (AWOLNATION Not Your Fault) aka help Bonnie's friend.

Done! Good luck to him.

-Kim

Default Re: OT: Remix Contest (AWOLNATION Not Your Fault) aka help Bonnie's friend.

Thank you so much! He's a great musician, has some amazing original works too. He really deserves it.

You may find these links helpful!

Voted! I really liked the remix.
    PM me for contact info such as skype, email, or facebook. Thanks!