Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Exclamation Freaking out post!!

I don't know what is wrong with me. I posted earlier this morning saying I was just not feeling good. Well, I woke up again after only dozing and I felt some gurgling in the lower part of my tummy, like in the pelvis area. Normally I can convience myself that gurgling is a good sign and stuff is just moving. That and I haven't gotten much sleep in the last now two nights. I was able to pass some gas (kind of forceful too....) but my stomach is just...weird/hurting. I also had to pee. So, I went to get up to go pee and when I was coming down my stairs, I just start to get that, I think, panic, that it was something else. I just felt like I had to keep breating in deep and telling myself I am ok and I was just up to go pee and to take some zofran. I took 4 mg before I went to bed, but I normall take 8mg at once. I don't know if maybe a mental part of my brain was "freaking" me out about not taking enough? When I came home I was hungry, but I just needed to go to bed since I had to get up earlier than normal and I have only had about 4 hours of sleep the night before. Maybe I am hungry? I was able to finally calm myself down enough to take my 8 mgs of zofran (so now I am up to 12mg-first 4 mg was taken at 2:30am and I just now at 7am took 8...hope that is ok). I was also able to remind myself that I had to pee. I went pee (a large amount too) and am currently sucking on a mint and sitting on the couch waiting for the zofran to kick in. My tummy was gurgling a lot, but that has seemed to stop (I think I can hear a little bit) and it is not so upset right now. Sorry for the rambling thoughts, but I am/was freaked!!! What is going on with me? Have I just worked myself up into a tizzy or is this ovulationg or IBS or do I have something? This all started after I went to the bathroom yesterday for the first time since Wednesday (and I was constipated from Saturday morning until Tuesday night and I normally go everyday). I hope someone is up to help me.....

Default Re: Freaking out post!!

IF you were hungry and didnt eat, I bet that has a lot to do with the gurgling. IF I go to long with hunger, the hunger feeling go away, and then my stomach feels weird. I think you should try to eat something!

Do you feel kind of sick to your tummy? I am just mad that i can't seem to stay asleep longer than a few hours!! Do you think it is because I know u have to be up early to pick up someone to head to work?

Yes, when my hunger goes too long or if I am tired, I can feel sick to my stomach,