Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Unhappy Mother is Leaving

All day I've felt fine, I hadn't known she was leaving. Then during dinner (Thai food) she reminded me her and my father are gone all day Saturday and Sunday. Right after dinner I got a stomach ache that hasn't passed even after using the bathroom and I get these weird feelings in my throat after swallowing or taking a deep breath. I'm worried something will happen while they're gone. What should I do?

Default Re: Mother is Leaving

You will be fine! Youll soon start to look forward to when your parents go away for a few days

Default Re: Mother is Leaving

It definitely sounds like anxiety. Try to take your mind off of it perhaps? I always find a game, book, or TV show is a great distraction. cuteoverload.com always gets me too!

I used to get nervous when my parents would leave for a few days, but then I really did start looking forward to it, as twinmom said. I absolutely loved having the house to myself!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You may find these links helpful!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.