Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Exclamation Long lasting stomach ache?

Ever since dinner around 6 last night I've had a stomach ace and it's been making weird noises. I dd eat a couple pieces of toast with jelly on them for breakfast this morning but I don't feel better. I have been able to use the bathroom a couple times but that hasn't helped either. Please help, I'm afraid I might be sick.

Default Re: Long lasting stomach ache?

If you were really sick, as in stomach sick, you would have Vomited already, well in most cases. Any Diarrhea associated with your stomach discomfort?

No diarrhea, although I haven't been using the bathroom to much.

When was the last time you had a bowel movement?

Hmm... I'm going to need to say around 9 or 10 am today.

Okay, can you polease describe your stomach paings better? Scale of 1-10, where is your nausea? Ten being the highest. Is there any cramps associated with your nausea? Any rumbling? Hmm, any heat flashes?

Nausea is at 3-4, yes, my stomach will hurt pretty bad, worse when I haven't moved in a while and suddenly get up and move. Occasional rumbling. No heat flashes.

Possibly related to stress and or anxiety. Can't rule out Constipation, however you stated you had gone to the bathroom earlier. Could also be IBS. Your nausea is pretty low so I wouldn't worry about vomiting, but with the cramping, I'd say either Gastritis, IBS, or constipation. Overall, I wouldn't worry, but I would follow continuation with your doctor.
    (Please, I'm not a doctor, so don't follow highly by what I say, I'm just trying to help)

Alright, thank you

Noobi, I would keep anti-emetics on hand in case your nausea gets worse. Maybe even take a little Pepto-Bismol now. Sometimes vomiting can happen after many hours of mild nausea. Doug
    To learn more about emetophobia, see
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My nausea is actually pretty much gone, the only thing I'm having trouble with is my stomach pain, and it making weird noises.

Drinking something that would make you burp profusely might help. Bring on the root beer!
    To learn more about emetophobia, see

^ I agree, I forgot to mention Gas, Indigestion and periodic emptying.

So today I still have the pain and when I use the bathroom my stool is soft and smells really bad? What is happening to me?

Increased gastric flora? I honestly can't say but it might be irritation to something you ate. I will stick with Gastritis or ... I honestly can't say, I'm sorry.

Usually when this happens to me, gas is almost always my culprit...lately I have to be so worried on what I eat lol

I had this happen a couple of weeks ago, it ended up just being some bad sausage I ate, but I was a wreck the whole time my stomach was in pain

maybe its just something you ate? and also, these kinds of things can happen just from anxiety, so it could be just that.