Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default question about SV?

So I have a question...

So, from my understanding you get the stomach virus when it attacks your intestines, ( i could be wrong but i don't know thats what i believe) now, lets say on monday at noon you were "exposed" but you had like 2-3 bowel movements since, would it of passed through you?

so basically, the more you poop is it less likely to have a bug or you'd experience symptoms sooner cause your emptying your bowels?
    If you try and tell me a phobia is unreal. I dare you to live a day, and feel what I have to feel.

- michelle

Check out my daily blog
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    for stories, poems, and all sorts of stuff related to my emetophobia.

Default Re: question about SV?

how many days has it been since you were exposed? I always believed 48 hours max. If you haven't v* by then you are safe?

Default Re: question about SV?

You are most likely to be symptomatic from a stomach virus 36-48 hours after you were exposed to it. It enters your body through the intestines but that is not necessarily where it does its damage. If the virus has already been absorbed through your intestines, it doesn't matter how much you defecate after that.
    To learn more about emetophobia, see
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.