Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default What is wrong with me? HELP!

I have felt off all day today... really tired and shaky and not really any appetite. Around 4 I went on a 3 mile walk with my dog to get some fresh air to try and wake me up. It did but then I fell asleep on the couch around 6 and woke up an hour later around 7 and I was really confused and hot when I woke up. Ever since then I have felt worse than I did earlier. Headache, fatigue/weakness, not hungry at all (I've been eating like normal today though. Waffles for breakfast, soup for lunch, a microwave chicken finger meal as a "snack," then a slice of pizza for dinner). I'm worried because I was reading a post on here the other day (can't remember who it was by) and she said that she felt weak, dizzy, headache, ect. then v*d later that night. And now I'm worried it will happen to me because I'm having the same symptoms!!

Do you think IT will happen?

P.S. I don't have a fever. I've been taking my temp. a lot today and it's been ranging from 98.8 to 99.5. Higher temps like 99.5 are normal for me though, I usually don't consider myself having a fever until I get to about 100.5 because I have a naturally hotter temperature.

Default Re: What is wrong with me? HELP!

Sorry for the late post, how are you feeling now? Hopefully nothing came of it, and it was just an off day. I have those, but I'm the same as you, any day I feel different than normal, I think "This might be it!" 9 times out of 10, it isn't. Hope you pulled through ok!