Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default What's wrong with my stomach??

For the past few days mostly at night (i use to have anxiety attacks mostly then) i would get these "belly aches", it feels warm and a bit squishy inside my stomach and i would feel a bit bloated. A week ago before my period i had constipation but it went back on track, now i think it's slowly coming back, i just took some stool softener to see if that would help me later on.

I can eat. I feel hunger, i have anxiety and before i almost became anorexic because i thought i would get sick whenever i put food in my mouth so i would barely eat any food except for a few crackers or fruit here and there. Now because of my stomach kinda bothering me i don't want to eat. But i do it anyway.

Yesterday i had a bad belly ache, yet after i ate some Saltine Crackers, sat on the couch drank some water and played on the computer and it started to go away until i started to move. Then it fully went away after i watched TV and played on my laptop some more. I'm scared i have gallstones or that I'm going to vomit.

As for today, for breakfast i had an English muffin with cinnamon and sugar butter, then a frozen yogurt pop. Then i went to my friends house, had a bottle of water, and a package of funny bones (a chocolate cake thing w/ peanut butter inside) then for dinner Grandma felt lazy and didn't want to cook dinner so she ordered some pizza, it was greasy, i had two slices.

Every time i burp it tastes a bit gross, like pepperoni or sherries (i spelled that wrong)

And earlier i kept having gas (right now a bit as well) and when i try to go use the toilet i have trouble going.

What's wrong with my stomach? Am i going to vomit and do i have gallstones because i've been having a cramp-ish stomachache?!

Default Re: What's wrong with my stomach??

You wont vomit, and I have bad anxiety too!

For an odd reason it hasn't been acting up for the past three days which is a relief!

Anyhow, it's the pizza and your stomach stretching back out to fit more food since when you starve yourself your ACTUAL stomach will shrink. It will get better with time and wait until that pizza goes threw you, you will feel better.

See us Emetophobes don't understand normal bodily functions. Your stomach is being normal. I promise.
    Tumblr :
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Facebook :
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Youtube :

~No matter where life takes me, find me with a smile.
    ~