Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Irresponsible!!!Arrrggghh

Sorry need to vent the sv has calmed down alot in my daughters school was rife all over christmas and the early part of the year. Well today one of my friends 5-6 year old son was s* at 6.30am in the morning was on there way to school ( I know !!!) when they had to return home as he had D* well much to my shock she turned up at the school just as the bell had gone for entering class I was absolutely appalled that she was sending her son to school. There is a strict policy in place that all children have to refrain from school for 48 hours after there last S* bout. This just amazed me then they wonder why the children will get ill Sorry rant over needed to get it out there thankfully my daughter is nowhere near his class or him but unbelievable!!!!

Default Re: Irresponsible!!!Arrrggghh

That's awful - the poor child really sounds like he needed a day off - he was ill on the way to school as well, did you say?? Did you mention to your friend that it was a bad idea? Could she not get time off work or something? xxx

Default Re: Irresponsible!!!Arrrggghh

Yes cinque I did mention it the poor lad was sent home from school after lunch as he was unwell at school I did feel for him my other friend then sent her children round to her house after school OMG my daughter is now not allowed anywhere near them in case she gets it again !!!! I have to wonder with some people I do think it must be the people who have never experienced noro with there children that do not understand the importance of prevention and hygiene watching your child or any loved on experience V* all night will understand again rant over lol