Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Dreams

Default Dreams

I cant get it out of my head! Im totally freaked. I had a wierd dream about ozzie osbourne cause im reading his biography. So many 'sick' moments in his book. I can remember it but i woke up with this thought/voice in my head that sounded like him thats was..you're gonna do it. you cant stop it, nothing you can do, time to be sick, its getting worse, ec etc. Im scared because it was so strong and real next thing i know im shaking, hot, my hearts racing and i feel sick. I knew it was anxiety nausea cause i feel a little hungry and i know im not sick. tryping this out helped as well. A bit of distraction. But im proud of myself That could have been a dire situation. But the thing in my head was incredibly strong! I was awake, and i knew wha it was saying and how it was making me feel..but i couldnt stop it. As bad as my phobia is I've never had dreams about it funnily enough. Im looking for other peoples dreams and what happened in them nd how they affected hthey're anxiety
    No passion so effectively robs the mind of all its powers of acting and reasoning as fear.

Default Re: Dreams

Sorry about the way you are feeling I hate dreams where I get sick in them!
    I write electronic music! Check out my music here:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

All my music is free! Enjoy! PM me and let me know what you think of my music.

There is hope:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Default Re: Dreams

yer its never happened to me before. hope it never happens again! i think its a sign its gonna happen soon
    No passion so effectively robs the mind of all its powers of acting and reasoning as fear.