Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Since You All Probably Know More Than Anyone Else...Question!

So my co-worker hasn't been feeling well lately. Today at work she v*d, and I heard it so I went outside for a minute so I wouldn't have to listen. When she came out, she was very annoyed with the fact that this has been happening to her. This happened to her yesterday, and has happened in the past before. She will just randomly have to v*, but will have no d*, no fever, and she had said how she's not even weak or tired after v*ing and feels fine. I'm not concerned that it is an sv* because she actually caught it a few months ago from her roommate, so I doubt she caught it again. She is also a lesbian so being pregnant is pretty much completely out of the picture. So my concerns aren't about it being an sv*, but I'm pretty concerned for her well-being.

So, since I know many of us have done much research on things like these...what do you guys think is wrong with her? The only health issues I am aware of are that she had surgery on her thyroid a few years ago and is allergic to acetaminophen. Could it be that she is taking too much ibuprofen and it is irritating her stomach? She has no other gastrointestinal problems, I don't even think she gets cramping or much pain. Any ideas?

Default Re: Since You All Probably Know More Than Anyone Else...Question!

She may have cvs, which is a form of migraine with or without headaches. I used to know someone years ago with the same problem.

This was happening to my friend last year, and it turns out she had "leaking kidneys", aka her kidneys were leaking protein. She would feel fine and vomit every single day. I would urge her to see a doctor.
    PM me for contact info such as skype, email, or facebook. Thanks!

Hmmm, how strange! I will definitely bring these up to her. She was fine today, but who knows if it could happen again. Thanks!