The site is: Ask An Emet

I at least encourage everyone to go there and check out my introductory post. Now if you don't want to join tumblr I would really appreciate maybe if some of you ask questions here, just tell me if you want to be anonymous or not and then I will post answers to your questions according to my personal expereince on there. If you are a tumblr user you can totally follow and just ask there as well, or still anonymously as well. I really want this to be recognized as a thing because people have no understanding of it at all.

Recently I went on a date where once the girl found out she started to taunt me and I cut the date short and have not contacted her since. It was not right, I even gave allowence of explaining it to her, tried to compare it to her phobias, everything, she just laughed in my face. On top of which she was an EMT and started to go out of her way to tell me every gross vomit story ever. I happen to be at a point where it doesn't scare me or induce panic but knowing she knew about my phobia and then just started telling me vomit stories was plain rude. I am sick of being treated like this and I want this recoginzed for how serious it is.

I haven't posted here in maybe a year, I know, because I am doing VERY well, you can read about it on the introductory post on my blog. I want help, I can do this myself, if someone wants to help you are welcome at this point...please the more the merrier. I need this to stop being looked at like a joke and who better to help than actual emets? So please join the cause, it's free and will only take a few moments.

Thanks!

~Monica