Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.
Page 16 of 107 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666 ... LastLast

No, but I would really love to!

TPBM doesn't like cats?
    <font size=\"2\"><font color=BLUE>Life is like a coin. You can spend it any way you wish, but you only spend it once.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Carolinexx</font></font>

False.. i like cats... just not as much as dogs

TPBM likes spiders!
    Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn\'t be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn\'t know that so it goes on flying anyway.

AIM:X20Jenneh02x
    MSN:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

False I hate spiders!

TPBM is having a good summer so faR?
    .I just want to feel safe in my own skin. I just want to be happy again. I just want to feel deep in my own world. But I’m so lonely I don’t even want to be with myself. <3

False.. the weather is appalling and we're moving.. my worst nightmare lol

TPBM is wearing a skirt.
    Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn\'t be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn\'t know that so it goes on flying anyway.

MSN:

False comfy pj pants!

TBPM is having bad weather (lol Jen i know you are!) I'm talking hail, rain, thunder ect.
    .I just want to feel safe in my own skin. I just want to be happy again. I just want to feel deep in my own world. But I’m so lonely I don’t even want to be with myself. <3

RAIN and THUNDER here!!

TPBM can remember their primary school teacher?

MSN:

I can, I had a few of them, I saw one recently!

TPBM has their nails done?

done lke what? lol... mine arent varnished or nething.... lol if thats what u mean.. =/

TPBM has their ears pierced

MSN:

False - my mum wouldnt let be intill I was about 13 but by that tiem I was too scared! I still am now

TPBM has a tatoo

True- i have two one is a butterfly that says Abby (my daughters name) and the other is a winged heart on my tum!

TPBM is scared of needles?
    I couldn\'t tell you why she felt that way... she felt it everyday and i couldn\'t help her... i just watched her make the same mistakes again...

False - I'm not scared of needles but scared of the after effects of injections and also The nastyness after blood tests too! So I dont fear the needlesbut fear the rest of it!

TPBM ever ran away fom school after panicing??

Yes i have... many times... just ran out of school and called home... which was bad cause apparently the school nurse was lookin for me worried about where i was :-s but you kno, when you panic, ur just not thinking =S

TPBM has said smthing really stupid whilst they were panicking. ( i have, i once said to my mother "but icant burp, i wont be sick as long as i burp".. tht was back when i was about 8... )

MSN:

True - I probably have but cant remmeber anything specificly. I've done all sorts, locked myself in toilets, run away from school, got to school and went home before we registered, sat in the playground for the day! I know i'm going off topic now but people at my school hardly ever realised I was missing and were never cencerned. In a way I did it out of panic of course, but I would of loved for someone to find me and calm me down. Lets hope your lefelet takes off!!!

tpbm enjoys trying on stuff in shops and not atually buy them!?

No! I want to buy everything I try on else I wouldn't try it on in the first place!

TPBM loves their job?
    <font size=\"2\"><font color=BLUE>Life is like a coin. You can spend it any way you wish, but you only spend it once.

Carolinexx</font></font>

True - I dont have a job as such, but I coach trampolining for beginners about once a week. I'm getting my coaches license next year so I can take a proper session and get paid!!

TPBM had a part time job when they were 16 - 18

true - a s***ty factory job but ehy it was money lol

TPBM has been fired from a job?
    I couldn\'t tell you why she felt that way... she felt it everyday and i couldn\'t help her... i just watched her make the same mistakes again...

false - i'm only thirteen!

TPBM has a hidden talent?

er... no, lol. not tht i know of!

TPBM still likes to take the medecine calpol lol

MSN:

Hehehehehe when i was younger i did yeah i hated tablets lol

TPBM is eating right now?

False - Havent eaten for the last 6 hours, but had some chocolate milk about an hour ago.

TPBM is wearing nail varnish rite now

nope...but i probably will put some on later!

TPBM HATES cats, but LOVES dogs?

Yes I love dogs but cats are a waste of space (sorry to all cat lovers here that's just my opinion but I wouldn't hurt any animal)

TPBM has had an argument with a family member today?

Carolinexx</font></font>

Falsoe - I usually argue with my mum nearly everyday, but it was ok today

TPBM argues with there parents or siblings alot?

False I am best friends with my sister and I talk to my mom at least twice a day.

TPBM- has bought something nice for themselve lately?

Urm.... not really. Today I bought some sun cream and some consealor!!! I'm about to buy lunch which is a very nice thing to buy!!

TPBM uses there local library

Yes, sometimes, but not very often.

TPBM loves cheese??

TRUE!!! Lol. I go round to random forums sometimes proclaming my love for cheese (joke)

TPBM Preferes there hair down or up?

i prefer it up atm.. makes u less hot lol

TPBM has long wavey hair

MSN:

True - my hair is curly/wavy at the bottom. I need to get my hair cut though and I'm going to loose all my nice curles

tpbm straightens/curls there hair

umm well i straighten it wen i really can be bothered, which isnt very often AT ALL!

TPBM has ever bought a dress or smthng costing over £100

MSN: