Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.
Page 17 of 107 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767 ... LastLast

false - the most I've spent is about £50 on a coat. But I'm soon to be getting a dress that will probably be quite expenisve. I need it for my prom (yes I'm thinking ahead), my gcse music recital and a nice flute playing dress!

tpbm has been a bridesmaid

True, just a few weeks ago for the first time!!

Have you ever been a bride?
    "Whether you think you can or you think you can't, you're right."

no never a bride! or a bridesmaid its quite wierd that I can legally marry in a few months time if I realy want to!

tpbm is vegetarian

True - I have been for 4 years now!

TPBM always tips taxi drivers?
    <font size=\"2\"><font color=BLUE>Life is like a coin. You can spend it any way you wish, but you only spend it once.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Carolinexx</font></font>

never been in a taxi :s lack of social experiences, i kow.

TPBM now thinks im strange =P
    Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn\'t be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn\'t know that so it goes on flying anyway.

AIM:X20Jenneh02x
    MSN:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

false - I'm ok with taxi's but can see why you are scared of them

TPBM isgoing away on holiday?

False.... too busy moving and what-not.

TPBM is getting results for sum exams they have tken this summer (19th August for me, god help me)
    Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn\'t be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn\'t know that so it goes on flying anyway.

MSN:

False - I'm preparing for my mocks. Because I only attended 40% of school last year I have alot to revise and catch up on before november I think.

Good luck with the results!

tpbm gets this game confused with the question game? I do!

lol to be honest i get all the games mixed up.. i keep having to look at the titles before i press replky to check iv dun the right thing!!

and thanks for the luck, mite need it!

TPBM goes the gym regularly

MSN:

lol me too

False - I dont go to the gym but I trampoline 3 times a week, does that count?? I want to go to the gym simply because It looks fun (no I'm not crazy) I might go with my friend cause I'd love to have a go on the equipment!. But I shouldnt loose much weight so I'l have to eat a load of chocolate before I go!

TPBM Is underweight

yes, about a stone but I'm happy with that!

TPBM is on a diet right now?
    <font size=\"2\"><font color=BLUE>Life is like a coin. You can spend it any way you wish, but you only spend it once.

Carolinexx</font></font>

dont ask. (long story)

TPBM has to repeat the whole alphabet before knowing where a letter is in the alphabet.. if tht makes ne sesne

MSN:

very true!!! i HAVE TO SING THE ALPHABET song to find the letter!

TPBM watches the ozbournes

i used to!! i liked that programme!!

TPBM thinks Ozzy Osbourne wud be a kewl dad!

MSN:

Good god no! I can't understand a word he says! And all his kids end up in rehab

TPBM owns a really embarrassing song (and must own up to what it is!!)

Carolinexx</font></font>

well i own quite a few!! i own the carebears theme tune, who let the dogs out, saved by the bell, the cartoons song..(dont remember wht its called, lol)

good q =P

TPBM stilll has cuddly toys

MSN:

Cuddly toys are like stuffed animals,right? I own a few!!

TPBM sleeps with a "cuddly toy"?
    "Whether you think you can or you think you can't, you're right."

False - I dont sleepp with one but I have pleanty in my room!!!

TPBM has had a BBQ in the last week

False, I would never have a BBQ - I'm too woried about getting food poisioning

TPBM thinks Eastenders has gone seriously downhill?

Carolinexx</font></font>

TRUE lol its so boring now lol Am seriously bored with it, i prefer emmerdale lol

TPBM has been to the cinema this month?
    I couldn\'t tell you why she felt that way... she felt it everyday and i couldn\'t help her... i just watched her make the same mistakes again...

False... but i do agree eastenders has gone downhill!! i dont watch it nemore!!

TPBM thinks all TV is turnng more and more violent evrydy

MSN:

Maybe - I dont think there is that much violence on TV but programmes have gone down in general and I think that the bbc and otehr channels need to tart bringing in new programmes

tpbm watches tv everyday?

ummm its not my religion, if u see wat i mean... i usually at least watch 2 minutes evryday.. even if its just an advert and i get bored.. but i can go without TV EASILY!! bt cnt go without net esaily

TPBM goes on the internet everyday =)

MSN:

very true! About 3 hours per day! But it has a positiive effect on me and my emet and I just like it!! Its better than being social infront of people too!

TPBM lives in a big city/town

at the moment, no! i live in a little sea-side place! tis very nice

TPBM likes jellybabies lol

MSN:

Yes, especially the red ones but you have to bite off their heads first for the maximum flavour!

TPBM fancies Justin Timberlake?

Carolinexx</font></font>

False - He's lovely but I dont fancy him really.

TPBM has been watching average joe?

False. Average Joe ended a while back here. Not sure when it will start again. But I never watched it when it came on. I only watched the last show where the girl or boy were supposed to pick who they wanted to be with. I was dissapointed because it always seemed to be the same thing.

TPBM knows what I'm talking about ? LOL!
    *~NEHA~*
    Smile & God Bless!!!
    The Only Thing We Have To Fear Is Fear Itself- Franklin Delano Roosevelt

lol ur.... true ish!! Average Joe is still running over here. We're on the 3rd programme. I watch it but purely becasue its an awful reality show!

TPBM has heared about this american teenager who was i na reality show to pic parents to adopt her child ?? I read about it today

Yeah, I think that is the sickest thing I have ever heard and she should have her child taken away from her by social services - you can't win someone's life. It makes me sick.

TPBM agrees with me?

Carolinexx</font></font>