Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.
Page 54 of 107 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664104 ... LastLast
Results 1,591 to 1,620 of 3198

false

TPBM likes their work

false: i like the money, but the job sucks.

TPBM thinks cheese should be a religion.

If it wasn't so fattening...

TPBM isannoyed with somebody at the moment.
    .•:*¨¨*:•.Tracey.•:*¨¨*:•.

Fall seven times, stand up eight.
    - Japanese proverb

when am i not annoyed with somebody?

TPBM thinks hospitals smell funny.

true sometimes

tpbm has plans for labor day?
    ♥Stephanie

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks to sarah140 for my avatar and Fiona for my siggie
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

\"We can\'t help everyone. But everyone can help someone\"

true:sleeping! and possibly going to learn how to drive a car instead of a van.

tpbm would rather go barefoot than wear shoes.

true, the hillbilly in me.

tpbm has heard that the texas chainsaw massacre was slightly based on a true story?
    ♥Stephanie

True. Why is that a myth?

TPBM loves snow.

- Japanese proverb

kinda true (actually it was based on some psycho serial killer & that's also where they got the story for "silence of the lambs")

tpbm has gone to the mall recently?
    ♥Stephanie

True! We went Tuesday night to pick up my ring!! (It was being sized and I was so sad without it!)

TPBM has any good suggestions for a cheap yet big wedding reception, preferably outdoors?
    "Whether you think you can or you think you can't, you're right."

True, I am an event planner at a college in New York and I plan events everyday of my life! This inclues my second wedding to my 2nd husband back in September 2000. We both had gone the formal route the first time around with our first spouses, so this time we wanted something fun, festive and casual. We had our wedding and receptioninour back yard. Because we were going to Maui, Hawaii for our honeymoon we decided to have a Hawaiian theme at our event.We did everything ourselves: we rented tables, chairs and colorful umbrellas from a local event company,purchased disposable cups, dinnerware and utensils that were multicolored (with straw plate holders), with matching napkins, tiny umbrella drink stirrersand everything else you could think of that worked with our theme. We went to our bakery and they made our cake, and delivered it to us late morning of the big day. We hired a DJ who played music we liked and could dance to, and one of my colleagues did the cooking, although we did some ourselves. Friends and family staying with us helped us to set everything up,which helped. We also hired two waiters to clean up for us. We went to our local florist and the only flowers we got were for us and our bridal party. We wanted to avoid flowers for our centerpieces, so instead we decided to go for a beach theme. We bought about 15 glass bowls, severalbags of live goldfish and several bags of sparklyglitter and voila! A Hawaiian beachtheme - all remaining fish were put into ourpond my husband made or weregiven away. We put disposable cameras on the tables as well, and gave each guest tinysoap bubble making sets to blow bubbles for us!We told our friends to dress casually and if they had Hawaiian shirts, that was even better.My hubby and I dressed formally for the wedding but afterwards changed into funky, playful attire. The event went on from 2 p.m. till 3 a.m. and was a huge success! The only downside? Our kitchen sink got clogged. As for garbage? Our neighbors made sure it went out on trash day. Extra food was given to our friends.And bathrooms? Thank god we had three of them - we had over 100 guests and they thankfully didn't get clogged! We had a blast!

You could possibly have a small reception in a park locale, but you mayhave to get permits to do this type of thing. Contact your local parks and recreation department to check into this and to see if they have any large structures (like a big gazebo) that you could rent for the day.Some people like to do these events in Botanical garden type settings, but these places are hugely expensive and you will pay through the nose, so try the regular park. You could contact a local event tent company and rent one for the occasion (check if this can be done), along with some food tables, guest tablesand chairs, and if you want dancing, a floor. The cost depends on how many people you want to be there, honestly. Tents get more expensive thelarger they get, especially if they havewalls, windows and doors put in, as well as floors. An open sided tent would be the best bet. To save costs, hire aDJ, and instead of flowers on the tables, buy some small votive candles and votivejars. Ask friends to cook and help clean up. If this doesn't work, perhaps a friend or family member will allow you to use their backyard. You would still have to do a lot of the work, but it is well worth the effort. Also: have an alternate plan for rain!!!! But make sure you have a decent, reputable photographer! Ours was so badwe never got our wedding pictures from him. The only ones we have were those given tous by friends who used the disposable cameras we gave them or their own~!

TPBM is an animal lover, especially cats.

True, I'mabsolutely passionate about animalsbut much prefer dogs to cats.

TPBM is doing something this weekend that they'd rather not.

- Japanese proverb

True!

TPBM has been in the path of a hurricane lately.
    To learn more about emetophobia, see

thankfully, no. but we did gethit with the remnants of Ernesto, just rain and small winds though, nothing bad.

tpbm would love to be able to sleep for an entire weekend just once.

true.

tpbm didn't get their sleep last night?
    ♥Stephanie

True! My 2-year-old still doesn't sleep all night.

TPBM has had a scary emet moment recently?

True! No actual trouble, but I've been especially concerned about what I eat lately.

TPBM will watch Jerry Lewis tonight

I don't think we get him over here! And not sure what he does anyway -chat show host?

TPBM would love a cup of coffee right now.

- Japanese proverb

true doesn't sound half bad.

tpbm has given up on guys/girls?
    ♥Stephanie

Noooooo!!!

TPBM has made an investment in the past week.

false.

tpbm is excited that itunes now added movies & games to download?
    ♥Stephanie

false?

tpbm has never used iTunes

false very frequent user lol.

tpbm hasn't joined the myspace addiction yet?
    ♥Stephanie

true

TPBM is waiting for something exciting in the mail

true i'm waiting for my teen people to arrive.

tpbm is bored right now hehe?
    ♥Stephanie

No. I'm busy as all hell right now.

TPBM remembers to floss daily (at least).

Every second day- does that count?

TPBMplans on beingintoxicatedthis weekend.

false.

tpbm wants to see the black dahlia?
    ♥Stephanie

true ! but I hate going to the movie theater.

tpbm loves popcorn

true-if it's salty.

TPBM thinks Oprah should be president?