Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Exclamation How can I remove this fear???

Okay, what do I do? I have Mirtazapine but am afraid of side effects. I take Promethazine but am noticing my mouth start to twitch. Talk therapy is pointless and I am well versed in my body functions, I can slow my heart rate dammit. But Emet... Devil... Beetch... It cannot die...

Default Re: How can I remove this fear???

do you take the phenergan daily? i wouldn't be able to function if i did that......also slows down your digestion can cause constipation....if you're taking that daily i would think it would keep you from v side effects from the new drug......if it even happened. it sounds to me that you're already making up your mind that nothing is going to work for you.....but you've got to try it. maybe emet cannot die (i tend not to think that way.....too negative) ......so you can either do nothing now and continue to live this way or you can try the meds and push through the scary times to get your life back........it's your choice...
    how i feel about emet
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You are right... I'm letting this thing win. Promethazine barely affects me anymore but... Damn. And the Promethazine is starting to cause slight twitching. Okay, I'll do it when I refill. Just afraid that if I vomit, I will go on an no eat diet for several weeks and restart my emet, or kill me lol. Thank you.

you can do this........
    how i feel about emet
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.