I've kept myself busy this weekend. Yesterday I took the kids to the park for a couple of hours. I was pretty worn out from chasing and carrying a busy toddler. Then went to the pharmacy and went out to eat then shopping at TJ Max. I felt worn out but around 10 I started to go through and organize my sons toys which stopped around 12:30. Then today we went to a car show and walked around there for a few hours. Then came home and cleaned my entire house and did all the laundry. Oh yeah, I also ran into something very disgusting. Ok so I keep my dog food in a trash can outside. Well my puppy chewed the bottom off the new dog food and I put it in the trash can until I could throw it away. Well I never did that and got a different bag because the other dog food gave my dogs the squirts bad. So anyway, it rained a lot here and I didnt think much of that dog foodbag until today when I went to dump it out into another trash can so I can put the new bag in. It was difficult to empty so I shook it and the bottom was full if maggots. I freaked out screamed and tried to run but I tripped over my dogs in my attempt to escape and twisted my toes. Oh it was so horrible! Now I'm so dead tired I feel n*.