Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Post Having a long day need to vent

I've kept myself busy this weekend. Yesterday I took the kids to the park for a couple of hours. I was pretty worn out from chasing and carrying a busy toddler. Then went to the pharmacy and went out to eat then shopping at TJ Max. I felt worn out but around 10 I started to go through and organize my sons toys which stopped around 12:30. Then today we went to a car show and walked around there for a few hours. Then came home and cleaned my entire house and did all the laundry. Oh yeah, I also ran into something very disgusting. Ok so I keep my dog food in a trash can outside. Well my puppy chewed the bottom off the new dog food and I put it in the trash can until I could throw it away. Well I never did that and got a different bag because the other dog food gave my dogs the squirts bad. So anyway, it rained a lot here and I didnt think much of that dog foodbag until today when I went to dump it out into another trash can so I can put the new bag in. It was difficult to empty so I shook it and the bottom was full if maggots. I freaked out screamed and tried to run but I tripped over my dogs in my attempt to escape and twisted my toes. Oh it was so horrible! Now I'm so dead tired I feel n*.

Default Re: Having a long day need to vent

Hey sweetie....that sounds like a hell of an exhausting couple of days. You need to sit and out your feet up awhile, you've more than earned it! I'm with you on the maggots..I'm deathly afraid of worms and a sight like that would have been enough to give me a melt-down.
    Hopefully this post will find you enjoying some quiet down time. But kudos on such a productive weekend-I haven't done shit

Default Re: Having a long day need to vent

I did it to myself again, but this time it was uncontrollable. I've been so stressed out over my period being late (even thought I'm fixed) that I threw myself into all the tasks I've been ignoring. This morning my son woke me up at 6:30 by kicking me in the nose. I was pretty much wide awake after that since it was so early I ran to the drug store real quick to get a test which came out negative but still no period. So I loaded all my junk in my truck for my goodwill run. Then organized a little in the garage. Woke my kids up and did some lessons. Then cleaned and organized cords behind tv. I did a lot of heavy lifting cuz I know it usually brings on a period. Around 3 I called the nurse who contacted the doctor and ordered me some blood tests that I have to take in the morning. Well then I did more in the garage, dumped my stuff, ran a few errands then started to tear up the dirt in my backyard. I have real hard soil so it's hard to even grow grass. So I soaked it and pounded away at the dirt. I just bought some wild flower mix that I sprinkled all over and then covered with compost then mixed it all together. But all day I have been getting so dizzy and I don't know why. The sick thing is.... Even though I got my tubes tied because "I was done" after three boys, all I can think is I hope I'm pregnant. That's sick. Huh? Who the heck does or says that? I've been seeing newborns all over and wish I had one.