Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Does it ever end... Or does it ever get better

I thought I'd be over this by now but I woke up with the worst case n*. I'm terrified I'm going to get sick. I thought it was period related but I'm 2 days late. Can't be pregnant cuz I have my tubes tied. Just feel sick and blah.

Default Re: Does it ever end... Or does it ever get better

How are you feeling now?

I think it has to do with your period. I hope you are feeling better!! Isn't it wonderful to be a woman?!?!

I'm still not 100% but at least I been able to move. Took a Dramamine and kolonopin when I felt safe to drink something. My period still hasn't come. I researched tubal failure and it's quite common, a lot more than people think. So reading that failure rate goes up after 1 year and more after 10 doesn't give it a good option. Also it said if you get them tied while you have a cesearen there's an even more chance of pregnancy. If I don't start soon I'll get a HPT. If I am I'll take my blessing. But if I'm not I wish I'd start soon so I can be over this misery.