Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Petition

Default Petition

http://epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/33312 please follow this link , it is a petition I have set up for getting Emetophobia , more recognised and asking for help to be made available free of cost and quickly !!!!

Please , please ,please sign .... share on facebook , twitter , on your blogs and lets get everyone to sign this petition and help us all beat this horrific illness.

Sam

xxxx

Default Re: Petition

Ive just signed

I would if I lived in the UK...sorry!!!

If help for emetophobia were made free, then help for every phobia and anxiety disorder would have to be free of charge. To get it more recognised would be great, but to make it free of charge is unrealistic. I'd probably sign if I was in the UK for the raising awareness, but help can't be made free of charge.
    Come visit my history blog:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I don't know where you are from but I live in the UK , iv'e lived here all my life , payed my taxes , paid my national insurance and have never really troubled the health services .... our country is over run with different races who come into the country illegally and get put straight onto our NHS services where they contribute nothing , nothing at all !!
    So yes I believe it should be free , I pay my way and I only ask for some help with an ILLNESS , weather that's a mental illness or cancer , it's still ruling my life and making me want to not even live a life .... so for you in your country , it may be different , but I feel strongly about this and support groups and treatment such as CBT and counselling and even hypnotherapy should be made free of charge here in the UK.

Thankfully with my constant fighting and never giving up I start CBT and hypnotherapy free of charge in two weeks time , it took me three weeks to get this help .... but I fought for it and my doctor admired that and got an extremely quick referral for me. . . .

I know this phobia is extremely hard to live with and it RUINS lives , the same as any other mental or terminal illness.

Help should be available to everyone , not just those who have thousands in the bank and can afford it.

I am not forcing anyone to sign this petition , I am trying to get everyone the help and support that we all bloody deserve.

Thank you to everyone that either would sign it if they could , that's cute or to everyone that lives in the UK who does sign it.

I wish everyone the best in overcoming this horrible illness.

xxxx

Thank you xx

I wasn't saying that I don't think it should be free. I think it should be free for everyone regardless, but it's unrealistic. It's idealistic, and it really has nothing to do with race. I live in a country with one of the biggest ethnic diversities in the world, and I think that realistically, healthcare should be cheap for everyone. Not particularly free, but cheap. And for those who can't afford it, there are schemes in place. That's the ideal. I just pointed out something small. No need to jump down my throat. Like I said, I'd sign it if I was in the UK, for the awareness side of things.
    Come visit my history blog: