Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Not posted in a while and now completely petrified.

I've been doing so well and now it's like emet is back to really kick me in the arse.

Just found out that my manager who I sit next to had a sickness bug last week. Then another manager who wa off Thursday, Friday and yesterday had a sickness bug and said she had never had anything like it.

What should I do? Ive never been so panicked.

Default Re: Not posted in a while and now completely petrified.

No need to panic. If you were to catch from either of them, it would have been last week. You're in the clear now. Doug
    To learn more about emetophobia, see
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I agree w/ gumdropper- you'd prob would've caught it last week. But if you are still worried, you can boost your vit c level which will make your immune system stronger.

Thank you so much to both of you f

Thanks so much to you both for such a quick response- it's so appreciated whilst I'm at work.

All I'm worried is that the other manager who has only just returned might still be contagious. Is thy possible? I will get some vitamin c stuff as well, thank you xxx