Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default anyone vomit from welbutrin?

i looked up other threads about this but they are pretty dated. i was just wondering beecause im supposed to start it today along with my current zoloft and im sure you guys understand that im scared shitless.

Default Re: anyone vomit from welbutrin?

Nope, I've been on up to 450mg of Wellbutrin XL and never vomited while on it.

I took it once at a lower dosage than summerdazies (don't remember what dosage). I felt nauseous until I got off it. (Sorry if I'm scaring you with this, just pitching my experience with it.)

well i just took it and im super scared. i also took 1ml of ativan. do you think that will help?

I'd be scared too if I lived in Hawthorne. Wellbutrin is well tolerated. You won't puke.
    To learn more about emetophobia, see
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

ha ha i just moved here and yeah my kids have been scared of the urban nocturnal symphonies! its been about an hour and i feel ok. thanks.

I never got sick on it, but I did feel queasy when I took it, I didn't stay on it because of that. I also know people who take it without any trouble, I think that side effect is kind of rare.

I've been on all different SSRI'S and I've never once got sick on any of them.. the funny thing is I can easily take them and never feel sick but then I'll take a vitamin and my stomach will feel off and gross for the next few hours. You'll be fine, and don't work yourself up over it cause the anxiety will do more damage to your stomach then the actual medicine! We all know how our minds screw with us!

thank you everyone for your replies , i took it was scared for a few hours then fell blissfully to sleep.

Definitely not. It killed my appetite, but I never got or felt ill. It's a wonderful thing to add to an SSRI, but I just can't do it because I'm in recovery from anorexia, and it just makes me not hungry (not because of nausea, though...it just makes me not think about food).