Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Nausea after orgasm??

Okay this might be strange but i feel really sick after orgasm and even get cramps. How do i help my symptoms and have you experienced this? Its just really strange and i feel anxiety for the rest of the day. I have been doing great before right now. This sucks. :'(
    Tumblr :
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Facebook :
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Youtube :

~No matter where life takes me, find me with a smile.
    ~

Default Re: Nausea after orgasm??

Do you get those cramps (feel like period cramps right) all the time after orgasm or is it usually a week or so before your period? I get that too, but then they go away.

Also, you may be getting sickly feeling afterwards depending on the way you are having sex...sometimes when you are on top and feel pressure in your abdomen (I'm guessing the way the ovaries are shifting depending on the time of the month) that makes me feel off too, but like I said it goes away.

Yea it went away. Like... it was the strangest thing! But, did get period like cramps after! I wasn't sure what to do and that night was awful but you eventually get past it. It's definitely something I wasn't used to.
    Tumblr :

Facebook :

Youtube :

~No matter where life takes me, find me with a smile.
    ~

it could be your muscles getting tense and releasing causing the cramping and etc..