Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Exclamation Please help me? Headache nausea...

Okay, the 7th was my 22nd birthday, but I do not drink or celebrate it as such. The date is significant because on the 8th of last year, I vomited. Right now, I have a huge headache that's not resembling anxiety or sinus. My stomach is definitely disturbed and unsettled. I took my usual Promethazine, and Raniditine before my sleep but, my stomach feels exhausted. I did 150 situps today but it didn't feel tiring. Now my brain is remembering last year and my anxiety is slightly aroused. I have been missing a few hours of sleep lately. What do I do? Take more Promethazine? Do I go to sleep? I take 25mg of Promethazine, would 25 more hurt me?

Default Re: Please help me? Headache nausea...

It could make you really sleepy, I would not go over the recommended dosage.

realize that all that you are feeling is unpleasant only because of your anxiety. i know it's easier said than practiced, for me as well, but try to focus on your breathing. i thought meditation was impossible for me, but it actually is very simple. a couple weeks ago i was having one of the worst anxiety/panic attacks/nausea episodes i've ever had IN A CAR without escape, away from any relief of at least being able to throw up in private. then i started focusing on my breath and realizing that my thoughts were not ME, that they don't automatically control me, and really I am in control. i would recommend trying this. try meditating once in awhile, and you'll feel so much more in control of your thoughts.

Could you be sore from the situps? Even though you didn't feel tired while doing them, I once mistook soreness for n*.

Headache could be caused by a million things ESPECIALLY lack of sleep

Well, I think the headaches from my lack of sleep like you said, it's still here. I don't believe my stomach pain was muscle pain, I'm kinda used to situps. The nausea has returned, along with the headache, but to a lesser degree. I'm kinda sensitive to light, but perhaps it's my promethazine. This sukks. When I burp, my throat burns, but I take 150 mg zantac ._." Oh and, I only get anxiety after the nausea has been lingering .-."