Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Avater picture?

Default Avater picture?

So I've been trying to get my picture here but everytime i go onto edit avater it is ticked on the box saying do not show avater and there is no way to 'tick' off it to get a picture its really bugging me lol anyone help? x

Default Re: Avater picture?

I think it'll clear up once you have a few more posts

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You may find these links helpful!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Default Re: Avater picture?

Its taken me forever to figure this out, but I finally understand what to do!!! XD You have to edit the pic so that its the right size obviously, but the thing that I never did for some reason was press 'enter' in the box where you post the url or whatever its called. Idk why, but after I did that and pressed save changes, it takes a few minutes but it comes up. I just changed my avatar to make sure of the steps and it works