Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

I dont know how much longer i can carry on like this for. I have hardly eaten in the last 6 weeks as where i live is so disgusting. tonight i was lying in my bed in pain because i was so hungry. my bf said enough was eneough and made me go to his to cook some dinner. Thing is since i ate i have felt awful. I cant explain the pain in my tummy. I had bread and soup for dinner so i doubt that could make me ill. but what if i didnt wash my plate properly beforehand, altho i know that wouldnt make me feel like this so quick. its about an hour and a half since i ate. i felt like i wanted the food spo i dont know why i feel like this. im fed up with it all

It could be from not eating much for so long now your stomach has food and is feeling a little weird. I hope you feel better soon!

PS I'm glad your b/f got you soem good food!
    \"As soon as you trust yourself,you will know how to live.\"
    Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
    \"Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight.\"
    Benjamin Franklin

Yes, it's just your body becoming used to the food again. Be sure to eat a little bit every day from now on, and you'll be fine. ^_^

Yes...you need to eat sweetie (hope you dont mind me calling you that). You sound really depressed. I hope you are ok.

Please keep us posted![img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]

Your stomach isn't feeling right because you are not eating, you have got to eat. I was like that to and I had to force myself to eat. You need to eat even if it is small meals.

I agree, its because you haven't eaten anything for so long that your stomach is hurting now that you've eaten. I've had the same thing happen, and the only way to get it better again is to keep eating some everyday. Its the ONLY way to get back to normal. Just eat real bland easy stuff at first, and it will get better.

as everyone has already said, it is simply due to the fact that ur stomach is not used to the food.

honestly you need to clean that place up so you feel confident again in eating... mucking ur stomach about like this can't be helping at all.

Jen xxx
    Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn\'t be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn\'t know that so it goes on flying anyway.

AIM:X20Jenneh02x
    MSN:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

hi

thanks for all your replies. I cant wait to move, i have 4 weeks left. I dont understand how 20 year olds can be so disgusting. I have cleaned before, it took me 4 hours and within 20 minutes it was gross again because people are incapable of washing up, putting anything in the bin or wiping the surfaces. What makes it worse is uni have decided to fine us all £75 which is so unfair because i dont make any of the mess but i have to pay as if i dont i cant graduate.

my bf lives in a different halls of residence and his kitchen is really clean, in his halls they are all catered for so they hardly use their kitchen and even when they do they clean it up. Last night he made me move all my plates and saucpans etc to his and he wants me to go there every night to cook my dinner.

i keep thinking its just 4 more weeks, i move at the end may/beginning of june and i cant wait, i should be enjoying my last month of uni but im starting to hate it

i'm glad to hear ur going soon - if it will make u more comfortable and more able to eat then it'll be worth it.

in the meantime will u actually go to ur bf's to eat? especially with those exams coming up soon ur gnna need all the energy/nutrients u can get..

Jen xxx
    Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn\'t be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn\'t know that so it goes on flying anyway.

MSN:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Hi

I will definitely be eating around at my bfs, if i dont i will have the hit squad (in the form of my bf) bashing down my door.

I think i will only be able to eat vegetable type stuff, the worry of whether i have cooked meat through properly isnt worth it while i have my exams. There are so many different sources i like tho and i can vary between pasta and potatoes. Im going to get some vitamins and iron to take as well

PS feel free to msn me anytime, even if my status is set to busy. thats usually to ignore a friend who is constantly on at me taking the mick and generally upsetting me.

aww ok, then i will MSN you more often... i do that.. put my away message up on stop certain people from messaging me.. is very effective!

p.s. pasta/potatoes/veggies sound good. do you like peanut butter? i know. what a question to ask.. but peanuts are a good source of the protein u;d normally get frm meat!

Jen xxxx

MSN: