Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: I feel icky =(

Unhappy I feel icky =(

Sorry if any of this is TMI =/
    So, for the last 2 days, I've been having d* on and off. I don't really feel s* or n*. Just weird, which I attribute to the d*. I thought it was IBS at first, which I get often enough. It's not completely bad d*, but loose enough to make me freak.
    I just feel really queasy today. Is it possible that I have caught something??
    I haven't even really been anywhere. I was at the zoo but that was almost a week ago =/
    "No one can make you feel inferior without your consent."

Default Re: I feel icky =(

Hi.

Have you eaten anything different? Sometimes this happens to me.. I have felt icky for a few days. I think bowels just like to play up now and then and sometimes go into overdrive.

Don't worry, if you were ill it would have happened by now.

Feel better.

That's what I'm hoping. That if it was supposed to happen, it would have already.
    I haven't really eaten anything different. I came home from being away at school so it was "real food" instead of cafeteria food I guess. That's the only change but I thought it was a good one =/

This is how I felt last night. Had d* and feeling really, really off. I think it was a mix of what I had for dinner. So I wouldn't be surprised if that's what's happening to you too.

Thank y'all for replying. I'm starting to finally feel better. Yay

Glad you are feeling better...yes depending on what you ate, you could have had a case of trapped gas which sometimes makes me feel blah as well.