Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Help meeeee:"(

Default Help meeeee:"(

Ugh so the other night I got way too drunk. I started puking. Pretty sure I had alcohol poisoning. Worst night ever. Just someone please tell me I'll be okay?

Default Re: Help meeeee:"(

Um... So you were vomiting the other night? Are you still? If not, you'll be fine. If you feel okay now (other than anxiety) then I don't think you'll vomit again... I'm not quite sure what you're asking...
    Come visit my history blog:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

If your symptoms of v* are still continuing or if you have any of the symptoms listed below, then I would call a doctor or 911 for help.
    Critical Signs and Symptoms of Alcohol Poisoning:

Mental confusion, stupor, coma, or person cannot be roused.
    Vomiting.
    Seizures.
    Slow breathing (fewer than eight breaths per minute).
    Irregular breathing (10 seconds or more between breaths).
    Hypothermia (low body temperature), bluish skin color, paleness.

Moderation with alcohol normally helps, if ya had alcohol posioning, you would feel to ill to type,lol

I can't even drink a drop of alcohol for fear of the inevitable...

If you had alcohol poisoning, believe me, you would know and be in the hospital. I would curb your alcohol consumption to avoid this, especially if you really are this afraid. It's the exact reason why I don't really drink. You are not going to die and you will be just fine. Everything will be ok

Quote Originally Posted by TielaSofia View Post
    If you had alcohol poisoning, believe me, you would know and be in the hospital. I would curb your alcohol consumption to avoid this, especially if you really are this afraid. It's the exact reason why I don't really drink. You are not going to die and you will be just fine. Everything will be ok
    Me too. I don't drink because I don't get why people do it, and also because the results are unpleasant. If you're going to be this worried about it, OP, perhaps try not to drink to the point where you vomit
    Come visit my history blog: