Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Exclamation Food poisoning help!!!!

Hey all,

I'm freaking out right now! For dinner I ate some fresh pizza which has been frozen for a couple of weeks and when I ate ( I eat very slow)it cooled down a bit. It has been approx 1 hour and 20 mins since I ate it and my mum ate the same and she said she feels fine.

I'm really scared because I'm starting to feel a bit ill but I don't know if it's in my head or not.

Could I get food poisoning from this?

Please help!

Default Re: Food poisoning help!!!!

No, I don't think you have food poisoning. It's perfectly fine to freeze pizza and it will be safe to eat a lot longer than two weeks whether it's piping hot or cold when you eat it. You're fine. It sounds like you're scaring yourself with "what if" and that makes your tummy feel upset. Now I want pizza!!!

You do not have food poisoning. People freeze food all the time to extend it's safe consumption time frame. You are good!

People very rarley get sick from pizza. Even if its been sitting out.

Ive eaten pizza that was sitting out all night

My friend is famous for leaving her pizza out for the full weekend and eat when she wants it. She will order it Friday, leave it on the counter and finish it by Sunday without putting it in the fridge once! And she has never been sick!