Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thumbs down is this seriously happening.... someone help

so all day i have felt funny. ive been very lethargic and shaky. as well as dizzy. i ate breakfast as normal but the nausea set in a little after a force-eaten lunch. i had a full blown panic attack (worst ive ever had) and then took a 2 hour nap. when i woke up i felt incredibly nauseated and then it sorta went away so i ate a hot dog and some mini muffins. but now and for the past 3 hours i have had THE WORST nausea and gargling from my stomach. i feel like i might have diarrhea but it doesn't come. i feel full blown sick and not only that but my little sister felt nauseous about 30 minutes ago. she had been playing outside ALL day literally in the blazing heat and my mom thought that may have caused it but of course now that is fueling the fire in my thought process that im sick. i dont know what to do, i can't eat and so i just feel hopeless and alone. i think i will be okay if i throw up, but i've felt this way ALL DAY. i just dont know what to do anymore... UGH. someone wanna give me something good to think about because as of right now i feel depressed and worried.

Default Re: is this seriously happening.... someone help

I think you are very very anxious! I hate those days when you just get more and more scared until you can't think about anything than "I MUST be sick, there's no other explanation". But I really don't think you are sick. In my experience, when you have a virus you might feel "eh" earlier in the day, but by the time you get nauseous to the point you have been, it just increases. It doesn't go up and down like yours has. Panic can upset your bowels, and I think that is what the gurgling is. Can you lie down and sip water or ginger tea? As for distraction, I always go online and play facebook games like words with friends or the hunger games game. I also play angry birds on my phone! Another good site is addictinggames.com...the name says it all. Feel better!
    PM me for contact info such as skype, email, or facebook. Thanks!

Oh and as for something funny to think about, check out this news article! A man was arrested for driving drunk and was found with a zebra and a parrot in his truck.

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/headline...rged-with-dui/
    PM me for contact info such as skype, email, or facebook. Thanks!

I hope you're feeling better! I think this sounds more like anxiety than a virus. I've had the same thing
    Distractions I like - try dyac (damn you auto correct). It takes your mind off of it for a while.

I really dont think you will be sick ... if you had a virus you would have been sick by now, i had spent a whole day convinced i was going to be sick and then most of the night, after falling asleep from exhaustion, i woke up and realised why the hell did i worry so much. its always the way we worry and worry and worry and it makes us feel ill. if it was going to happen it would have already. dont stress yourself it a waste of time. and im a hypocrite for saying this as i always do it but im not now so i can see sense lol x

distraction: wimp.com! TONS of random vids all in a list and you can just choose what you want to watch, theres always something interesting ^.^ hope you feel better!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.