I'm new to this website and am so glad I have found it. I like most on here am emetophobic and am scared to death. It's invading my life and effects everything I do.. I have a son who is 5 years old and this fear was t as intense until he was born. Stomach virus season is the absolutely worst!! I sit on the edge of my seat just waiting for him to start puking all over the place.. If he does get it and he does v* I actually handle it well! It's the whole apprehension and the inevitable.... In my head I think that he's going to get it... It's just a matter of when. I clean with bleach, try and avoid public places in "peak" season, what what I feed him or drink for fear or what it will look like when it comes up! Because you know, it's inevitable that it will happen, right?? I hate this feeling!! Here in southeast Ohio it's almost June and a virus is going around here?? What? This is supposed to be my "off" season!! I don't want to worry, I don't want to cry, I don't want to take meds! I want to feel normal and I'm tired of sitting on he edge of my seat.... Waiting.... Help!!!