Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default If you could sleep anywhere tonight, where would it be?

If there were a place you know you could sleep comfortably tonight with out a single ounce of fear...where would it be?

The place I would choose is far away and quite forbidden to me now.. but it helps me feel comfortable when I close my eyes and imagine it.
    That or a hammock in a deep forest where there is not a single carnivorous beast to eat me.
    Life is so worth living.

Default Re: If you could sleep anywhere tonight, where would it be?

Oh the forest one sounds wonderful, but I think mine would be a jungle with vegetarian beasts and no bugs :P

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You may find these links helpful!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Mine would be on the beach in a nice warm fold away bed with a guarantee that it wouldn't rain With the waves and the smell... Mhmm, that'd be awesome!
    Come visit my history blog:

Bonnie, I think vegetarian was the word I was searching for too. I kind of like certain bugs though, they're neat.
    Erin, the smell of the beach is wonderful.. it's one of my favorite parts of summer time. I think I might go check out our new swimming pool in town today It's not a beach but it makes me think of it.

I might sleep on the moon too because it's far away from earth but you can look down and see earth, and it is beautiful again
    Life is so worth living.

If I could sleep anywhere tonight, I'd like to sleep in Elisha Cuthbert's bed. Doug
    To learn more about emetophobia, see

And all you have to do is dream..;p
    Life is so worth living.

Being snowed in a warm dark cabin in Alaska in the middle of winter.
    and the sun hasn't come up for 30 days

i love the dark

In the mountains in Colorado....ahhh

Where ever my husband is, next to him. This army wife thing is getting old.

In a hospital for medical worries. In Kyoto or Tokyo for personal reasons.

Aww lilwng, I can't even imagine. It must be so hard.

I decided I'd like to sleep somewhere else tonight, in the middle of the bush, in a tent. It's freezing and raining tonight (my favourite weather for camping) and I haven't been camping in way too long. It would preferably be somewhere where there are a lot of possums and in the morning, I'd wake up, it would have stopped raining and there would be kookaburras in the trees and rosellas <3 I so wish!!

I`d love to sleep on the top floor of the poshest hotel in London, I`d enjoy the view before bed & have everything that I wanted, food etc, for 24 hours.

Haha, Hairyfairy, I thought you said you'd like to sleep on the floor of the poshest hotel in London... I was gonna ask why you wouldn't want a bed :P

Mmm in a nice hotel/bure by the ocean or a private beach where there was no posibility in the world for a tsunami..

Quote Originally Posted by lilwng View Post
    Where ever my husband is, next to him. This army wife thing is getting old.
    Great Lake IL Navy Training Center, next to my fiance. Military life does suck sometimes.

With my wonderful husband!! He travels a lot for work he is gone as much as he was in the navy!!! But he comes home this weekend for a whole month :-D!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by KaydeeJayde View Post
    Haha, Hairyfairy, I thought you said you'd like to sleep on the floor of the poshest hotel in London... I was gonna ask why you wouldn't want a bed :P
    She said top floor, not just floor :P Most likely she meant a room on the top floor

You may find these links helpful!

Andrilla, I live RIGHT near the Great Lakes navy base in IL! Not that that helps you or anything, but I thought I'd share.
    "Whether you think you can or you think you can't, you're right."

Quote Originally Posted by asianeko View Post
    She said top floor, not just floor :P Most likely she meant a room on the top floor
    I know! I just read it wrong :P I love top floor hotel rooms <3 I don't blame her!

In The White House: Lincoln Bedroom. That would be so awsome! :-)

With my fiancè ♥ He's overseas right now and I miss him so, so much

Probably in my families house in France away from anyone else snuggled up in bed with my boyfriend and 8 month daughter Paris and maybe the dogs too :P

In a hammock on a deserted Florida beach with dolphins jumping out of the water... <3

Quote Originally Posted by Andrilla View Post
    Great Lake IL Navy Training Center, next to my fiance. Military life does suck sometimes.
    Awww Im a Navy fiancee I love him... but I agree with all of yall... this is getting old!

Just in my bed is all I want. Sleep doesn't come very easy to me.

In bed with my husband. my couch has become my safe haven. He says he understands but I know he misses me...l