Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Feel really sick...just want it to stop!

About 4 hrs ago I suddenly got stomach cramps, these lasted about 15 to 20 minutes then I felt super n*. Really felt as though I was going to v*. I took 40mg phenergan & 20mg domperidone (an anti-emetic) but all this did was take the edge off it. I was so tired that I just hoped I could sleep it off, however after just half hour I woke up feeling worse than ever. Ive nibbled on some chrystallised ginger but nothings really helping. Do you think this could be caused by something I ate. I made myself a cheese omelette several hours ago but felt like the cooked cheese was a bit heavy so only ate half of it. I also ate a bowl of ice cream but Ive been eating ice cream most nights this past couple of weeks cos its so hot where I live and havent had this reaction. Ive got to get up in a few hours for work and really need some sleep. Any thoughts or advice on what this could be and how to shrug it off please?

Default Re: Feel really sick...just want it to stop!

I hope you are feeling better!!! It is not fun when it feels like nothing is helping. I know that I can eat ice cream some nights and be fine and then the next feel totally ill. I think it was all the fatty/rich food.

Are you lactose sensitive? I am, and sometimes cheese and dairy is totally fine and sometimes it really messes me up. It causes stomach cramps too. How are you now?
    PM me for contact info such as skype, email, or facebook. Thanks!

Do you Have heartburn too? I had ice cream and I'm up too with some indigedtion. Also had some dried garlic in my dinner and Ivan now burping that. Do you have a fan in your room? I'm sure is kinda hot where you are. Hope you feel better soon.
    find a good distraction and try to get a little fresh air if possible.

I started to develope a lactose problem recently. If I have even just a smidge too much i start feeling terrible. I start getting *N, and feel like my stomach is on fire. I've learned to stay away from dairy products too late at night. I always find that writing about how I am feeling about that moment (like a microsoft word journal) helps just a tiny bit too. Takes my mind off of things. Good luck
    ~always wishing for the best, Eveningstar~