Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Exclamation I really feel Ill tonight

I feel really sick tonight. My question that I always ask my husband to try and make myself feel better iss "if i feel hungry, is it still possible for me to *V*?" So i am going to start a poll. What do you tink? I just need some sort of feed back asap. I feel horrible right now. I feel slightly hungry, but i also feel really *N* and shaky. I tried to eat dinner tonight, but I just felt "off" you know? My stomach was making gurgling sounds and I did have a BM, so i figured this is indgestion? But i still feel terrible. I woke up about 10 minutes ago feeling like this. PLease, i need some comfort right now!
    ~always wishing for the best, Eveningstar~

Default Re: I really feel Ill tonight

Hey. I am sorry that you are not feeling well! I have been in your shoes! My rule of thumb is if I can see myself eating something, anything, like crackers, toast, rice, or even pizza and it doesn't make me feel like I am going to, you know, I know that I am fine. The other thing I do is if I have my stomach gurgling away, I know that things are moving. Especially if you have had a BM. It could have been good ol' indigestion! I would think if you were going to get sick, it would have happened. You might just be a little over hungry. I had that last night. I was doing fine, ate my lunch and things were great. Then my hubby and I were going to eat dinner. About 10 minutes, I started to feel...iffy. I had that upset stomach, but I knew that since I could see myself eating the dinner, I knew that I just waited too long in between the meals. It took a few bites into the meal and I started to feel better. But I had that iffy, shaky, yucky feeling. Hope you feel better and this helps!