Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Exclamation Another high strung post!

I ate allot, all thabks to my pill. I ate 6 pieces of extra cheese pepperoni pizza over the course of the last 12 hours. Doesn't sound like allot, but just ask my stomach, who is feeling bloated and semi nauseated. I know this might be anxiety, cause that type of pizza caused my initial fear in the first place, but there is still discomfort. I REALLY don't wanr ro rake promethazine, I already taken my dosd today, but if I can't sleep in the next 10 min, Imma take 25mg more

Default Re: Another high strung post!

That much fat would mess up the strongest of tummies. You're fine, just full!

Yum, now I'm craving pepperoni pizza! However, it can do a number on you. Instead of taking promethazine when you are bloated from fatty food like that, why not try something to treat the actual discomfort such as pepto, tums, or emetrol? That way, if you don't want to take more promethazine, you can help yourself feel better in another way.
    PM me for contact info such as skype, email, or facebook. Thanks!

That is true, I shouldn't eat that much xD I'll definitely buy emetrol for these situations xD