Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Have I???

Default Have I???

This is my first post on here and I don't know which words I can use or can't so sorry if I post somthing I shouldn't word wise. I am really panicking because my boss came in today saying she had spent the last 24 hours in bed v'ing and was hot and cold and felt like she had been hit by a bus. Is this a tummy bug? She has not been s* today but felt really ill. I have spent the day washing my hands. She hasn't eating anything and only drunk water, but I am worried I have touched southing she has and before I left I ate a chocolate finger, she had gone home by this point and I had totally forgotten about it and only just realised. What if she had a finger and I have eaten somthing she has touched Really really worried now. How can I stop myself getting it now or might the damage have been done?

Default Re: Have I???

Hey , first of all welcome to the site.
    I am sorry you have had to deal with that , must of been a really hard day at work for you - obviously it could of been a number of things SV , food poisoning or anything along those lines , try not to panic to much , easier said than done I know.
    All you can do is wash your hands , take some vitamin C to boost your immune system and stick to a bland diet if you are really worried.
    Also in the meantime do things to take your mind off of it and just rationalise things .... I hope you will be ok and if you ever want to chat ,message me.

Sam
    xx

Default Re: Have I???

Michg - use whatever words you want. It would be better if your boss stayed away from work for two days, but just wash your hands frequently and avoid touching your face. Doug
    To learn more about emetophobia, see
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.