Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: I am not right

Unhappy I am not right

So I have been feeling unwell now for a good 4 months -

*always feel sick
    *Dizzy
    * like I am about to pass out
    * cant sleep
    * shake
    * tummy pains
    * low blood pressure and just a general feeling of unwellness....

I was first of all diagnosed with Appendicitis ( about 6 weeks ago) - then they said it was a kidney infection so got given a load of strong antibiotics and sent home - had allergic reactions to antibiotics and was really ill ( did not eat for 14 days and barley managed any fluid)

Ever since then I have been having some really bad days where I just feel absolutely dreadful - I know the phobia contributes to the feeling sick , that part I can fully understand and deal with ,like we all have to on a daily basis , unfortunately.

I simply don't know any more , but I know there is something wrong with me that needs treating - I feel awful tonight and I feel as though I could v* any second - I have taken an anti emetic , but it has not done anything .... someone please help me , should I go to the A and E department or am I just panicking ??

Sam

xxxx

Default Re: I am not right

I would talk to your doctor. I would say it is your anxiety, but there is too much to consider.

Default Re: I am not right

I hope you start feeling better soon. That is a lot to take in for you, considering you have the phobia. I would agree to go see your doctor and have them check you out. Just remember you are stronger then you realize, take deep breaths and believe in yourself. I know those things are easier said then done when you are feeling like that but try to be positive.