Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default I just want a normal life!!!

All i can do right now is cry ;( I posted in the private forum yesterday as my husband was sick with bloating cramps a v* 3 times after going to sleep immediately after eating dinner and he was fine after just over 3 hours. So im sure whatever he had was not contagious... BUT... My head can't rationalise that at the moment. All day i have felt sick and gassy which I am sure has to be anxiety but one stupid part of me wont accept that and I'm sure i will be sick now. I'm home all alone cos hubby is at work and my head is my worst enemy. when i think i've beeb doing so well and i own my fears BAM something comes to tell me otherwise. I feel so scared and helpless all i feel like doing is crying.

I hate this!!! I'm now to scared to go to sleep incase i wake up sick. I want to take my anti emet pills but they contain lactose which im intollerant to so need to take immodium at the same time but believe it or not I'm not much of a fan for filling my body with pills. I didnt eat much yesterday because of it. Think i had like a handful of chips so thia morning i had a little cup of soup with 2 pieces of toast. Surely if i were to be sick i would have already ARRGGH F@#K meee why do i do this to myself.
    ((((

Default Re: I just want a normal life!!!

You don't do it to yourself, the anxiety is doing it to you, it's not your fault. My only advice is to try and distract yourself. Can you call a friend or family member and have a chat, watch your favourite movie? Have a nice cup of tea, coffee (or like I do when I'm anxious) hot water) and do a crossword or read a book or something? You might not feel like doing anything else, but when I force myself, I always feel so much better. I'm sorry you're having a hard time.
    Come visit my history blog:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.