Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thumbs down i need help *Bit graphic*

so I've just had bad d* i don't suffer from IBS or anything, i feel really sick and keep going hot and cold I'm gonna take immodium but I'm scared I'm gonna be sick

Default Re: i need help *Bit graphic*

I'd give it a little time before taking immodium. The feeling sick could just be anxiety from having *d.

It may be food poisoning, and if it is, the last thing you should do is take something to stop it from coming out. You want it out of your body asap so you can feel better as soon as possible.

I hope this doesn't sound like me being annoying but I don't think it's necessarily food poisoning. And even if it is, there's no need to 'stop it from coming out.' I read that food poisoning has already done what it's needs to do (as so to speak) before it reaches your stomach.

If you really do think it's food poisoning, you can try taking apple cider vinegar mixed in water. I've read quite a few posts that say it's quite a positive remedy. Otherwise, it is probably just from your anxiety, it's something that goes hand in hand unfortunately. Hope you feel better soon x