Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Scared....:/

Default Scared....:/

Okay so I've been going to a lot of parties this summer because I just want to live up my summer, therefore I have been doing a ton of drinking! I'm a small girl. I weigh about 100 pounds and I'm 5'0 but I drink so much! I don't stop and that's a problem I already know this, but I drank a ton last night and I'm also on my period (sorry for the guys on here) and im not sure if I'm sick or just hungover and the period is a double whammy. I'm just scared...

Default Re: Scared....:/

Well, drinking when you have this lovely phobia is counterproductive. Alcohol is bad for your stomach period. I know you want to live your summer up and what not but maybe you shouldn't drink so much? Eat some crackers and bread to soak up any acid in your stomach. sip plenty of water and take it easy for the day. Don't put anything too harsh in your stomach and give your stomach a break. The more you drink the more likely you are going to damage your stomach and have more severe issues than nausea.
    ~always wishing for the best, Eveningstar~