Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Exclamation Should I panic? I am

Ok my dad was here all day Wednesday then Friday, yesterday he got really really sick. He said it was a nasty burrito he ate. But I'm still scared he may have been ill when he was here. He came by for a minute on Thursday but didn't come in and said he was sick to his stomach but it was the heat. I didn't sanitize my house like I usually do when he leaves I just didn't have the energy. I usually do because he gets sick a lot by numerous things. But I cleaned up some today. But I'm still afraid he left germs everywhere. I'm so scared I need advice. He says he doesn't feel 100% today and his stomach is sore. I'm so freaked out.

Default Re: Should I panic? I am

I haven't really been eating lately. I just ate a tiny bit and my stomach feels weird. Is it cuz of my panic and finally having something in my stomach. I'm at a party and all I can think about is food contamination. I hate this. It's torture. Plus thinking about my dads stomach thing. I'm such a mess.

Don't panic! Whenever I eat after not eating I feel awful. You're panicking, and your stomach isn't used to having food in it. Even though it seems counterintuitive, try eating something more! It always helps me, I feel tons better. Feel better!
    PM me for contact info such as skype, email, or facebook. Thanks!

Now I have heartburn. I ate a little bit of salsa which I should not have done on such an empty stomach. I'm still freaked out over my dad. I probably shouldn't cuz it isn't helping. But I can't help it. I just wish this fear would go away. Sometimes I'm ok with it and I can talk myself through it. But sometimes it just consumes me.

I'm really starting to get scared. My lower intestinal area has some strong activity right now. The other day I had a bad IBS attack that kept me running to the bathroom every half hour. Now this? And all I can think about is my dads illness. I know you all are thinking just shut up already. But just think this is me posting. Can you imagine my brain right now. I'm going crazy.

We all go through these bad panic attacks and feel like this is the only place that seems to help. I know I do. So do not tell us sorry for being scared. I don't know what I would do with out this place. Stay strong! Try some breathing exercises, drink a little bit of cold water. You will be okay. Deep breathing will help with the IBS too.
    ~always wishing for the best, Eveningstar~

I talked to my dad today he said he still doesn't feel well. He can't eat. It must have been a bad bug. Or some seriously bad food. I haven't gotten sick yet except for my panic sprees. I hope none of us do.