Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Trying not to panick

It was my daughter's birthday party yesterday. We held it out doors, and it was pretty hot. I'm worried about the food I ate since it sat out in the sun for a bit. I was trying my best to keep the food in the cooler to maintain proper temp. But I don't know if I succeeded at that since it was so hot out. My stomach hurts this morning. I don't feel *N* but my tummy is churning and it hurts a bit. I think I failed at maintaining the right temp with the food and now i caught something with this food.
    ~always wishing for the best, Eveningstar~

Default Re: Trying not to panick

You might just be pretty nervous about the food. I'm not sure what kind of food you served, but generally if you were trying to keep it in the cooler I would assume that it's all fine!
    PM me for contact info such as skype, email, or facebook. Thanks!

How is everyone else who ate the food feeling? You wouldn't be the only one to get sick if the food went bad which I'm sure it didn't. Food doesn't spoil as quickly as we think.

Everyone else is fine. i believe it is just my anxiety kicking up a knotch again. My stomach has been acting up everynight or everyother night for the past couple of weeks now amd I have been blaming iit on food. Some nights it seams easier to deal with if I know what Is causing my nausea. Like right now, i feel hungry but i am shaky and feel unwell (but its not the kind of shaky i get when i haven't eatin all day)I just don't know. I am so tired of feeling like this every other night. I wish I could have a great night sleep with out waking up and feeling like this.
    ~always wishing for the best, Eveningstar~