Thanks everybody for sharing your opinion on this. I did some of my "therapy" as soon as I woke up this morning and saw a mom driving while her son was videotaping her. This woman clearly has a very weak stomach and easily triggered gag reflex. Well, her son is upset because of the way she's driving (she appears to be driving fine to me) so he thinks it's "fun" to make his mom gag while she's driving, so he starts talking about an issue that she's very sensitive to. As soon as he begins to mention it, she gags. And he laughs And he talks about it some more, and she retches and tells him to stop or else she's going to vomit, and he laughs some more and keeps talking more.... and on and on. All the while I'm thinking, OMG if that woman begins to vomit while driving they could get into an accident! Apparently the son didn't think this because he was laughing his head off. So apparently not only is oneself vomiting on purpose fun or entertaining, but apparently making others sick is hilarious too! Ugh.