Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Relaxation tips?

I am currently having CBT therapy and as I talk about it with my therapist once a week I find that I think about getting ill all the time. I had a panic attack a few nights ago (my first night terror) and I am now scared if I am honest to go to bed incase I have another one.
    For the past year or so I haven't been sleeping hardly at all and find myself awake a lot and that's when my mind starts to wander...does anyone have any relaxation tips or things they can re their mind off thinking things?!
    Anything greatly appreciated x

Default Re: Relaxation tips?

Check the calm breathing link in my sig, it helps so much!!! I also find chamomile tea is relaxing. Movies, games, and other distractions rock as well!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You may find these links helpful!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.