Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thumbs down Think its gonna happen!!!!!

i have bad stomach cramps, and my stomach just feels awful feel really sick although i do suffer from acid reflux and yesterday at work 2 woman had a sickness bug and just stayed i keep going hot and cold I'm so worried i wanna die i really think I'm gonna be sick I've felt like this all night

Default Re: Think its gonna happen!!!!!

How are you feeling right now?

Hope you're feeling better!

Still feel sick I've had some toast and tea and slept for 4 hours belly feels funny I'm so worried

At my boyfriends now and he really don't understand he is like it might make me better if I'm sick :|

It has been 16 hours since you first reported feeling ill. You will not vomit. It has been too long since it started.

Don't blame your boyfriend. He is just emetonormal. Emetonormal people associate vomiting with relief from nausea. Most people would rather vomit than experience extended nausea. Most people would rather puke once than suffer with a cold for a week. We're the ones who are different. You have to tell your boyfriend how you're different and get him to understand.

Doug
    To learn more about emetophobia, see
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

We're the sane ones, everybody else is crazy