Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Could This Be The Same? -TMI Graphic-

Hey guys! I'm doing well, recovering from something funky yesterday. My stomach was upset all day, but no vomiting, just thought I was going to. I felt like I had to poo really bad, but I couldn't for most of the day, and then it let loose. Also, SUPER nasty smelling farts. (Uck sorry!)

So, I'm feeling better today. Now, the girls at work (a salon so we're all close) have been passing around a lovely stomach bug involving diarrhea and severe nausea and dizziness. I'm wondering if I got that, just differently? Just curious!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You may find these links helpful!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Default Re: Could This Be The Same? -TMI Graphic-

Yea thats very possible which is great because now your immune to it for at least 6 months and you never even had to V*. My family passed it around recently and my mom got it very differnt from everyone else.. she never V*ed and never even had d* she just felt weak tired and sluggish.

happy to hear your better!

Well I am glad to hear that that is all you got. I am sure you had it already and that is all you suffered with. My family just had a flu as well. I was terrified I was going to get it, but all I got was a sore stomach some nausea, a fever and yes bad gas. It has to pass one way or another and it sounds like it passed through the bowel. I think we as emets tend to fight the nausea instead of giving in to it. So where a person without emet will want to just do it and we tend to fight it until it goes, well, down.
    Keep up the handwashing and glad you feel better
    Dance like no one is watching. Sing like no one is listening. Love like you\'ve never been hurt and live like it\'s heaven on Earth.

It's possible you did get it. It's also possible it was bad food or IBS (often that's how my ibs feels). But yes, you may have gotten a mild version. Were you dizzy?
    PM me for contact info such as skype, email, or facebook. Thanks!

Yeah I was dizzy but I have mild vertigo too so when I don't feel well I'm almost always dizzy lol.

I'm just hoping I got it since it wasn't really horrible for me, just confined to the bathroom for the day. Emet superpowers have kept me better than the other gals

You may find these links helpful!