Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: No more pills?

Default No more pills?

Yes I will be out off Promethazine a day or two before my refill. What do I do? I am thinking about spreading them out. Knowing me, I'll be nauseated and vomit on those days. I'll just not eat or something. I'm out early cause I sometimes take 4 a day instead of 3...

Default Re: No more pills?

just take 1/2 at a time.....that way it will stay in your system.....your anxiety is going to be your worst enemy....unless you have a sv or food poisoning there's really no reason that you should vomit......not eating can definitely make you n so that's not a great idea.

your digestive system will probably appreciate the break from this med......it slows everything down soooo much...hence the constipation problem you have.

find some good distractions....keep your mind busy on other things....maybe do some sort of exercise to keep your body busy ....and work off some of the anxiety that you have....

make this into a good thing......you are obviously taking too many if you're out before refill time....
    how i feel about emet
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.