Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Hybrid View

Exclamation Another relapse. Another bad day.

I will not be sleeping tonight. I've been having waves of nausea off and on all day. It's been super hot....I may have eaten something I was sensitive to, and I've been taking Motrin 800s for a painful sciatic nerve joint. And am only a week into buspar. I logically realize what's making me feel crappy. But at the same time, I can't distinguish between this feeling from getting an SV. I haven't been hungry at all today and that worries me. I've taken Xanax, a Dramamine or two....and the feeling passed....but came back again. I'm assuming when stuff wore off???

You guys, I'm a mess. A serious mess. I want nothing more but to SLEEP tonight.

Eff eff eff.....

Default Re: Another relapse. Another bad day.

Do you have any Benadryl? If it has been super hot, that right there is probably the reason. I can never seem to eat or feel good when I am hot! I just don't want to do anything! I betcha it is just a mixture of hot and anxiety! I am sorry that you are having a ruff time! Make sure you keep up with your fluids though!

I take benedryl nightly for allergies so I already have that covered. I forgot it can be somewhat useful in these situations!!! Thanks!

I'm hoping to get sleep soon...but fear waking up feeling ill. Which almost guarantees I will have another panic attack.

Anyone know of guided deep breathing / relaxation apps for phones??

I have a few deep breathing that I have to do with my CBT!

I just found an iPhone app called Breathe2Relax. Going to see if that works!!!

I just sent you a message with them written out too.

Thank you, so appreciated! The app is good, but with those instructions I can do it more discreetly. Unless I have headphones with e at all times the app won't be useful in public at ALL. i love tips!