Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default seriously worried SV is in town :(

Ok so in the last two days 2 people in my town have posted on facebook to say they had sv. They said they had never sufferd so bad before! SERIOUSLY FREAKING OUT. For the last 2 days I haven't left my home, and noticed that nobody else had posted anything about it, so I calmed down and felt it safe to go to my dance studio tonight. After finishing my class, I was told 2 girls who had been in the studio had come down with it suddenly today. They stayed off tonight obviously and seemed fine yesterday apparently. I'm so scared, I washed my hands vigerously as soon as I was told and again when I got home! I didn't put my hands in my mouth at all. Will I be ok? I haaaaate this sv and this bloody phobia! Summer months are meant to be the months we can relax abit!

Default Re: seriously worried SV is in town :(

you will be ok,just stop to worry that much.
    You weren't in contact with people who had sv* so calm down.
    How is the situation now?

Default Re: seriously worried SV is in town :(

Youll be fine. 2 people getting it doesnt mean it is going through the town, there are so many reason for stomach illness, doesnt necessarily mean a virus.